Industrial forum IRT The most important professional event for Slovenian industry In June 2014, the Industrial Forum of Innovation, R&D and Technology will continue the tradition of bringing together in Portorož everyone from the industry. Once again, the most important professional event for Slovenian industry will span over three days, to be concluded on day three with the interesting field of toolmaking and machine building.
- selected presentations of achievements by the Slovenian industry and individuals, as well as invited lectures by the most prominent experts in their fields of work (day one)
- a round table on the topic of smart specialization strategy (day one)
- presentation of TARAS award (day one)
- more than 40 professional lectures by invited and registered speakers (day two)
- toolmaking and machine building day (day three)
- a professional exhibition (all three days)
- networking and good practice exchange (all three days)
Smart specialization strategy
At the round table (June 9) with invited top experts, we will confront opinions on two important questions:
- How can Slovenian industry assume a leading role in the coming EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020?
- How to secure new jobs in Slovenian industry through Horizon 2020?
Showcase your achievements
Slovenian engineers and technicians, CEOs, unit heads and other managers in manufacturing and service companies, researchers in the industry, members of academia, students and distinguished foreign experts are prepared to share their knowledge with you. Join us and present your achievements too!
Day of toolmaking and machine building on day three
The Day of toolmaking and machine building will be organised based on an initiative of domestic and foreign experts, who wish to continue in our company the professional debate that started at the European toolmakers conference under the umbrella of IRT Forum 2013.
In scope of the 6. Industrial Forum IRT, we will focus on the question how to ensure the necessary elements for a successful mid-term perspective for the persistence and global presence of toolshops. What is the significance of personal development of toolshop staff in terms of the full integration of toolshops in the new product development chain?
Are you going to be the winner of jubilee fifth TARAS award?
The call will be published end of March 2014.
Important dates for patrons, sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers:until 28 March 2014: Registration for patrons and sponsors
until 25 April 2014: Registration for exhibitors (subject to the availability of exhibiting space)
until 16 May 2014: Submission of advertisements for the proceedings
until 30 May 2014: Delivery of materials to be inserted in the bags, handed to the participants
Additional information and registrations:Industrial Forum IRT 2010
Motnica 7a, 1236 Trzin,
phone: +386 1 5800 884
mobile: +386 51 322 442
fax: +386 1 5800 803
Head of organizational committee:Darko Švetak
gsm: 041/669 775
Public relations:Nataša Vodušek Fras
gsm: 041/387 297